Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yummy Bird Seed

Hi! I was visiting Blue's blog and saw two awesome pictures of close encounters between a dog and a bird. I haven't seen any birds that closely but I've enjoyed eating the bird seed. Don't worry the birds still got fed since there are about 4 different feeders at my place. We love birds! To name a few, there are chickadees, goldfinches, cardinals, blue jaws, woodpeckers, white breasted nuthatches. The fun doesn't end with birds. I love squirrels. Let's get a count. Paws up for those who love to chase squirrels. I'll be putting up pictures of a time that I was chasing squirrels and where that lead me. Stay tuned. The pictures will be up soon since my assistant has vacation time this week.



6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh oh oh, I chase squirrels! All the time! They're so much fun to chase! :D

I love the pictures, by the way.

Sparky

Headgirl said...

Came to see the pictures you promised. Like them! My boy use to eat the bird food too, and prefered drinking out of the bird bath rather than his own bowl. You Springers!

Pets & pats to you all
Blue

PS
Am glad to see you have a lovely feathered tail, my boy wasn't docked either1

Lorenza said...

I've never seen a squirrel in my life!! I'd love to chase one! I like to chase birds (never caught one of course!) here we have big black birds I don't know their name but they walk (?) very funny! Does bird food tastes good? I'd like to try it!
And your pictures are very funny!
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch is totally into the birds! When he goes out to pee and poo and a Robin or a Mourning Dove is taunting him, he can't wait till he finishes his business so he can chase them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Katherine and Pippa said...

I don't bother with birds. They fly away. I am too big to fly.

And I am tagging you to tell us seven pawsome things about yourselves.

Pippa

sharedwithcats said...

These are GREAT photos!! I love the pics your mum takes of you and the others. Been a while since I've seen you all. I'll come soon to give you some snuggles Snoop. Hope your mum writes soon!