Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Many Moods of Ruffian

Hi everyone both new and old to my blog. Pippa mentioned me in her blog. Thanks! I've met a lot of great dogs from Dogs with Blogs. I haven't been visiting as much as I would like because I have a slow internet connection plus there is so much fun stuff to do in the summer. I agree wholeheartedly with Billy Boo's letter to Dogs with Blogs. I never realized what a great community was out there and that people would come and visit my little vanity page. Thank you to all that have visited and left comments.

Featured today is some pictures of Ruffian aka Ruffy. He was given to his present owner, Jolly, when his current owner wasn't able to take care of him. He is loved dearly by many people even though he is a bit of a salty tar/curmugeon. Our relationship has gotten better despite the beatings that I have laid on him. Thankfully I wasn't turfed out of the house for bad behaviour. Back to Ruffy, he is a Westie X, too big to be a purebred Westie. He is around 10 or 11 years old. Last year he spent 3 months on a road trip through the United States and Canada. If he doesn't blog about it, I will highlight some pictures for you. He is a much better writer than I am so it would be better if he did his own writing. He can tell a good yarn. Take all his words with a grain of salt.
He is often called the perfect dog around the house as he doesn't shed and he is better behaved in some sense than Lily and I. It is a bit of a joke because no one is perfect. I have the pictures to prove it. Still he is a good boy and quite a character.
I think there is a story coming on. Remember pups, don't believe everything he tells you.
He probably thinking about the shame of wearing a wifebeater. We called him a mafioso dog. Lily was the moll.
I think he was let out of the house wearing his outfit and he peed in it!
Is he reading or sleeping?

5 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Ruffy - looking forward to hearing your stories.

Pippa

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snoop. Looks like Ruffy is a very nice dog. I love his pictures. I think he is a pretty handsome boy.
Have a nice day.
Lorenza

Headgirl said...

Ruffy looks as though he can tell a mean tale, so will look forwarded to hearing them soon.

Pats to you all
Blue

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Hi Snoop!

I'd like to here Ruffy's 3 month adventure...unless it's a yarn haha!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Frasier said...

You know that dog has his technique down pat! I pee in my shirts/jackets etc so that mommy does not embarrass me with those!And it works!Another trick is squeezing through bushes,they take your coat off for you and mommy has to go searching for them !It works I am clothing free other than a photo op!!