Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waiting at the front door

Here is the gang waiting for the fun to begin.
The screen hasn't survived although I tried to remember that it was there.
This is what we can see out the glass doors.
These pictures were taken by my friend, Hernan. He was a little upset with me when I delayed dinner plans by going awol. I wasn't far but I was distracted by the squirrels and digging and other fun outdoor games. To all my new friends that have visited my blog, you are welcome to come play at my place. There is fields, forests, and ponds. We have lots of space to run and play.

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What awesome pictures! I especially love the first one of you waiting behind the screen door!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ferndoggle said...

We've busted down a few screens in our day! Mom loves the pictures. The sky is amazing.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Katherine and Pippa said...

looks very nice place to play - i would come if i was nearer

ruffs pippa