Thursday, June 7, 2007

#1 Favourite Thing in Life

Hi everyone,

My assistant (Mom!) has been too busy to help me update my blog. She was away in Vancouver for a family wedding without us! I heard how wonderful it is on the West coast for dogs (and humans). I hope I can visit one day.

Pippa had tagged me a while ago to tell everyone 7 things about us.

#1 is food. We love our food.

Patiently waiting for food. We eat Hund-n-Flocken and Ruffy eats Evo.

Lily and I are droolers. There is always a puddle below where we are sitting.
Ruffy gets a little more excited about his food. It is hard for him to sit still.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Snoop
I missed you!
I have to say that food its one of my favorite things in my life!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Headgirl said...

That photo of you drooling, made me want to weep! You look soooooooooo like my One True Love.

Enjoy your w/e

Pats to all
Blue

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hey great pix - I have to confess to the odd droolie....

Pippa

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Well glad I'm not the only one who loves my food that much hehe!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Mom visited Vancouver a long time ago and loved it.

Anonymous said...

Hello from Belgium Nice blog and fotos english springer, poodle,
Louisette passion golden retriever, cats , in blog links poodle, english springer spaniel.