Thursday, June 14, 2007

#4 Good Health

Hi all,

I hope everyone is in good health. #4 which should be number 1 is being in good health. Ruffy had surgery on Monday June 11th to remove a tumour from his neck. He recovered well but we don't have the histology report yet. His mom was a basketcase that day and Lily and I stayed with her to try to comfort her. We didn't go playing outside until after Ruffy came home that night.

Lily and I are doing fine. We have started Revolution last Saturday which is good because I had another tick in my neck last week. Ruffy and Lily haven't gotten any but that is the second one for me! My mom is getting better at removing them.

7 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Poor Ruffy

Lots of doggy good wishes and paws crossed.

Pippa

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Oh I hope Ruffy is okay:) Please let us know. Mom would be a basket case too!

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Molly the Airedale said...

Please let us know as soon as you hear the news, okay? Paws are crossed for Ruffy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

Poor Ruffy... I hope he'll be all right!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

I hope Ruffy feels better now.
I am sending him good vibes!!
Have a good nigth
Lorenza

Headgirl said...

Best wishes to Ruffy, hope he's on the mend now.

Pats to all
Blue

fee said...

dear friends of the midget circus,

this is fee from the flying circus and i've come in here to send you my bestest compliments! i hope ruffy is feeling much better now.

loves,
fee